About

Hello, My name is Maria Ladera! And I’m a 7th grader on team Thor, and I was given my name by my sister’s best friend. My mother loved that name so she decided to put it as mine since I was on her little pregnant belly. In fifty years, I can see myself hopefully not dead, with a lot of money and a lot of happiness, living my life with all my friends in a beautiful city. Also right off the beach OF COURSE!. If I had to live off of one food for the rest of my life it would be cesar salad, or french fries because here it’s really amazing to eat. Cesar Salads are super healthy and they’re just delicious. If I could live anywhere in the world, I would live in Puerto Rico or Hawaii because I love the beach and the sun, and just hot summer weather with everything I would need. If I could turn anything into an Olympic sport, I would win a gold medal in loving food SO MUCH.  My favorite subject in school is science and Utah Studies because I get to have a lot of fun with my friends and there are always classes that can describe my personality which is always laughing, and just always trying to be happy and make people laugh a lot.

Skip to toolbar